Knowing how to configure your 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer when it is connected to the laptop or the computer is very simple. Some ink printers or laser printers have drivers or drivers. If you follow the right steps your new Hp 6970 printer will be up and running in no time.
Primary USB setup for the 123 hp 6970.
- Turn on the printer and the computer.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect the printer to the computer.
- If you are connecting the printer via USB cable insert both ends of the USB cable in the required port.
- At this point, your computer may request for driver installation, proceed to install them.
- You can do so either through the installation disk that comes with the hp 6970 printer or you can download the required software and drivers from the internet.
- Go to 123.hp.com/6970 page and download the software and drivers.
- Once the download is complete install the drivers.
- Once the installation is complete, the program will ask you to print a test page to verify that it is really well configured and that the printer works properly.
- Besides, it will allow you, through the “printer configuration” option, to make the changes you want in it, if you consider it necessary.
Adding the hp 6970 Printer manually to the windows computer
If after connecting the printer and the computer through the cable the printer has not been configured and added directly, you will have to do it manually.
- To do this you will have to access the Control Panel and click on Printers or Devices and Printers.
- Once inside the menu click on Add a Printer.
- Choose your printer and follow the steps.
- Then press on the add button.
How to configure the 123.hp.com/6970 printer wirelessly to a computer with Windows OS?
Connecting a printer wirelessly printer is practical. Not only because avoiding connection cables prevents tangles and allows for better cleaning and ordering of the workspace. Also because it allows having this peripheral separated from the work table, leaving it free for other devices.
Follow the steps below to connect the printer wirelessly:
- Currently, almost all printers can be connected via WIFI to an all-in-one, laptop or another type of computer and hp Officejet 6970 pro 123.hp.com/setup 6970 is no exception.
- Place the printer in a place where it has access to the Wi-Fi signal, just like your computer. Although both devices are remote, both must have access to the same wireless network to install the printer correctly.
- You can also opt for the WPS method, for this, you have to ensure that your router supports the WPS( WIFI Protected Setup) and has a physical WPS button.
- Enable the WPS button on both the printer as well as the router.
- Wait for the printer to search for your network and connect to it.
Add the wireless 123 hp printer to your computer
You can use the Windows wizard Add a printer and let yourself be guided by its steps.
- Press the start button to enter the start menu and open the Control Panel. If your OS is a Windows prior to Windows 10 simply access the Control Panel through the start menu.
- Choose the Devices and printers or View devices and printers option.
- Select Add a printer at the top of the window.
- Choose Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Choose network printer from the list and click on Next.
- Make a test print to verify that everything is correct and working fine.
123.hp.com/setup 6970 (Hp 6970 Officejet printer setup for MAC
Setting up a printer on a Mac network is also simple. If you have a Mac Book and you want to configure your printer on this, you will see following this step by step is really simple and fast.
- Click on the Apple menu first and in it on System Preferences.
- Click on the Print and scan option.
- Click and hold the “+” button at the end of the list of printers and select the printer you are interested in adding from the menu shown on your screen.
- In case that the printer you want is not displayed, do not worry; Simply click on the IP box at the top of the Add Printer window and enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field.
- Click on Download and install, if requested by the computer. It is very likely that your computer already has the necessary program to configure the printer. If not, it will be allowed to download the drivers or drivers easily from the Apple website.
- Perform a print test to verify that everything is correct.
How to configure the hp printer to be shared by multiple Windows OS computers?
If you want to share the 123.hp.com/setup 6970 (123 hp setup com 6970) Printer over multiple computer systems, like in the office environment, you can do so. Just follow the below steps;
- Access the Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and printers or on View devices and printers.
- You have to right-click on the shared printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click on the Share box, select the Share this printer box and click Apply.
If you are still facing issue with your HP Printer you can also call our toll free number on +1-877-364-5922.